Explode your Blog Traffic

Monday, December 8, 2008

WARNING- I'm a really open person

For anyone who may be lurking around my site, I want to let you know that I am extremely blunt with all areas of my life. I need an outlet to get these thoughts off my mind somewhere. So, if you are not interested in hearing all aspects of my world, this may not be the place for you.

I love my husband very much, but I am angry with him a lot, so I talk it about it a lot- we are true opposites attract. I love my mom to death, but we often butt heads and I speak about that too. And other areas that I have a strong love/hate thing going

I am very opinionated and don't like to bite my tongue, so be aware, and feel free to comment if you like. I can take whatever you got. I promise. And if I can't well, there's always delete.

And of course, I am anonymous for all intense purposes, so what's the harm.

No comments:

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter