Explode your Blog Traffic

Friday, December 5, 2008

The little monkey

My son is growing so fast, and when I have just posted something so negative about one part of my life, I would also like to post something extremely joyful about my son, who always brings a smile to my face. He is now pulling up on things and able to cruise around. Last nigh he was feeling very adventurous and held on to the coffee table with just one hand while he held a toy in the other. He was bopping around and laughing feel oh so good about his new accomplishment, until he overdid it a bit and crashed to the floor on his butt- it was so very cute. He picked himself right back up and tried it again, making note to use a little less enthusiasm when holding on with one hand (he's such a bright little guy). He will be walking before I know it.

I am just enjoying seeing the world through his eyes, I know this period won't last long, so I'm trying to cherish every little milestone with him. Although the whole teething thing is something I won't be sad to see go bye-bye.

No comments:

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter