Explode your Blog Traffic

Monday, December 8, 2008

Monkey Update

The little monkey has outgrown his crib. We have to lower the mattress so he does not go careening to the floor. It's so amazing to me that just 7 months ago he was this little bundle that barely moved or made a sound. Now, he wouldn't sit still save his life and is a babbling machine. I watched him last night roll and tumble around on the couch and I was just struck by how much and how fast he has grown. He wants to walk and talk so bad- it's almost bitter sweet how fast the time is going, ALMOST makes me want to have another one. But only almost.

1 comment:

KG said...

Hey - thanks for visiting my blog. My son is totally out of control with activity ... he now bounces all over the sofa and CLIMBS ONTO THE BACK OF IT. Even though I drag him back down OVER and OVER and OVER again. He totally tries to stand up on the back of the sofa.

Apparently he lacks all self-preservation instinct.

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter