Explode your Blog Traffic

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day One of Many

I'm new to this blogging thing so please forgive me if I seem to ramble at first, I will get the hang of it eventually.

Where to begin? As it states in my profile description I am a twenty- something, married, mother, who aspires to attend law school. As it stands right now, I am in graduate school obtaining a master's in criminal justice. I have taken a real round about way to law school. But it's my road and I will get there eventually and at my own pace. The major obstacle at this point has been committing to a time to begin law school, especially since my life keeps getting in the way (getting married, and then having a baby, working and keeping up with the bills); starting law school keeps getting pushed back- and in the meantime I am trying to maintain my presence as a student and continue to advance my education. I don't want to have forgotten what it takes to be a student, especially since I have other areas of my life that I will have to juggle.

But I have decided that in the fall of 2010, I will be embarking on my law school education. So, from now until that point I will be communicating about the road to that point and the upcoming decisions that have to be made which include:

- What happens if I don't get into my #1 choice school (Georgia State)
- Will I attend full-time or part-time?
- If I go to law school full-time, how will I contribute to our financial obligations?

- Can I get a scholarship?
- How will I balance my family, professional and educational life- now that I will have to leave my online classes behind and actually physically go to classes?

- How will I cope with my mommy guilt?
....and many many many other things

Right now, I am going to begin to prepare (again) for the LSAT, my previous scores were pretty bad and I took them back in 2005, so they will be 5 years old and not accepted at most institutions.


Finding answers to some of these questions is what brought me to the blogging world, when I found others who were offering insights on some of the same issues, so I too decided it wouldn't hurt to document my process, so that someone else, who may be seeking some advice can possibly learn something from my journey.



So, that's me and I hope you enjoy your view into my real world adventures... Stay tuned.


No comments:

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter