Explode your Blog Traffic

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feeling the itch

I have such a long time until I actually begin law school, granted I even get in. I won't start until the fall of 2010, but I am so ready now. But it's not the right time. I want to go to a school in Georgia and I am currently in Florida. I also am not foot loose and fancy free anymore. I have a family to consider, not to mention my mother-n-law and I need to find a job in the area, figure out what to do with our house here, rent it out or sell it, find a place to live in Georgia, and on it goes. So in reality with all that has to be done, the time will fly I just want to begin this part of my journey now.

But for now, I will settle for completing my Masters in Criminal Justice and preparing to do better on the LSAT.

But in good news I have finished my personal statement, and I think it's damn good.

No comments:

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter