Explode your Blog Traffic

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Walking Time Baby!

The little monkey is desperately trying to walk. He took 4 steps in a row this weekend ( I missed them on camera, I tried but he moved to quick). Since that day he has taken about 2 steps everyday and is getting better with his balance everyday. He can stand alone with no support for about 30 seconds now, even while holding onto a toy. It's so neat to see him try to learn this new skill. Although, I know I'm really going to miss the days of him staying put, which even now are few and far between.

He's growing so fast and I almost want to shrink wrap him to keep him this size. I can put him in my food saver and preserve him. It's not that I want another little baby anytime soon, but I do like the phase he is in now. He's just so cute and I can see what everyone meant when they told me to relish in every moment because it goes so fast. I can only imagine what my parents are thinking, to them it probably seems like just yesterday they were watching me take my first steps.

It's true, time does fly when you're having fun.

No comments:

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter