Explode your Blog Traffic

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear Manning-

You are a healthy and delightful 9 month old child now. Your personality is shinning through and what a wonderful one it is. I am so happy to see the progress you have made and the vastness of your curiosity to learn more. I am so proud to be your mother and I hope that you will find that I am doing the best I can for you. I really find it hard to think back to life without you, even though it was less than a year ago.

I hope for you continued growth, I hope for you continued promise, and I hope for you safety and security. I could never imagine loving a person as much as I love you. And I could never imagine how much joy I would get just watching a little being, who used to live in my tummy, explore the world. Each day is a fresh new experience that I get to view from your eyes. Your days are full of wonderment and excitement and I relish in the time I get spend with you and hear you laugh .

You are now the traveling man, and love to go-go-go! It will be hard to keep up with you when you begin walking, because you're already the speed racer. You are establishing your balance now, and can stand for several seconds by yourself. It won't be long before you decide to take that first step. I can't wait for that and everything else there is to come.

Thank you for entering my life and allowing me to be your mother. I am a better person for it.
Love you Chunky Monkey!

No comments:

Check this Blogs Reading Level

Shoe-Gate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter